Monday, February 27, 2012

America, Land of the Free


‘ . . . and we all share the American tradition of feeling more stuffed than the bird.’
This reminded me of my family on Thanksgiving.  Before dinner we are all full of energy and want to eat because we are starving but the second we finish eating he all laugh at how full we are, and we can’t do anything. 
‘. . . my father gives thanks for living in a free country where he can vote.’
We don’t do this in America but we probably should because we don’t really understand how great our rights are here compared to those rights people have in other countries.  I think that we should give thanks for those rights more often.  I can’t remember if Sundara’s family ever completely said they are thankful for their new rights but I am sure that they are very thankful for their new rights

No comments:

Post a Comment