Monday, February 27, 2012

Save Me, Mickey


‘. . . This gave us approximately 104 weekends to see everything there was to see in California. . .’
This is like the time this summer when I had a baseball tournament in Bangor, so my family only had one weekend to see Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, we were able to see everything we wanted.  I find this funny because they were in America to live but they seemed a lot like tourist who want to see all the sites.
‘. . . Disgruntled, I hung up and looked around to find the rest of the herd.  They were gone. . .’
I remember in Kindergarten my mom walked down to school to get me I went over to the fence off the school to say hi to one of my friends.  When I turned around I couldn’t see her, I was so scared that I didn’t no what to do luckily we live close to the school so I was able to figure out how to get home, but when I got home my mom wasn’t there, and the door was locked so I sat on our bench and was terrified until I say my mom coming down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment