Monday, February 27, 2012

In the Gutter


‘. . . He and his siblings survived through teamwork, and now, even though they are well into their seventies and have many grandkids, they remain the central players in one another’s lives. . . .’
My family is like this because almost every one in my family from both sides live in southern Maine making us a very close family.  It is also like Sundara because her family and friends because they all are so close that they through big parties when someone comes to America, the reason this might be is that since their is so much death they are happy having others with them.  
‘. . .Then the man would inform my father that through a series of unbelievable circumstances, he had come into boatloads of money. . . .’
I think that everyone wishes of winning the lottery, my family sometimes will say, ‘If you one a 100,000,000 dollars what would you buy?’.  Then we would take turns saying what we would do with the money.  And just like Firoozeh’s family I bet Sundara’s family would want to win the lottery to be rich, really I don’t know who wouldn’t want to win a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment