Monday, February 27, 2012

A dozen Key Chains


‘. . .I told my parents I wanted to go to summer camp.’
I used to say that I wanted to go to an overnight summer camp but when it came time to sign up I would back down, because I would be afraid to go and be away from my parents. 
‘. . . proved far more satisfying targets than I could ever have hoped to be.  In fact, not only did I not get picked on, but was completely ignored by everyone, including the counselors.’
Sometimes I am the kid who is quiet because I don’t really like being the center of attention, I would rather be the type of person who is in the middle of the pack.  Sundara was just like Firoozeh, Sundara didn’t want to be noticed that much and  was happy just to get through the day and go back home as fast as she possible could.

No comments:

Post a Comment