Monday, February 27, 2012

Swoosh-Swoosh


‘. . . which vegetables to clean and cut.  The vegetables were either grown in our garden or had been purchased the day before.’
This reminds me of times that I go over to my uncle and aunt’s house, they have a garden so we will always pick so veggies before we start dinner.  Sundara’s family did the same as Firoozeh’s family, Sundara usually was the one who would pick or buy the veggies.
‘. . . I was to write down the phone numbers for all the products that quickly and painlessly melted away the extra pounds.’ 
My family loves commercial for all kinds of different products, one time over New Years we had a talent show at the lodge we stay at and my mom, brother, and cousin did a spoof on a commercial and it was hilarious.  Ever since we have made little jokes about commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment